- Bring power, style, and grace to your entrances and exits with Powered Running Boards
- Two steps in one – second step deploys and retracts when door opens and closes
- Simple installation requires no splicing or drilling – usually takes just half an hour
- Sturdy Aluminum construction with weight capacity of up to 650 lbs.
- Integrated lights emit ample visibility even in the dark of night
- Climb up safely - easily access your rooftop cargo
- Up to 15" drop from doorsill depending on vehicle
- Patented design, made in the USA
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Getting in and out of your rig can be a burden, especially when you have a lifted ride or oversized tires. Side steps are a great way to get in, but for the real beasts of the streets, one step may not be enough. Now you can easily install two steps in one with the seamless step-within-a-step of Powered Running Boards.
A patented design, your Powered Running Boards house a second step which deploys and retracts automatically when you open and close your door. If you happen to drive a Jeep Wrangler with removed doors, simply add the Door Delete Kit to control these boards with the push of a button. Depending on model, this set-up can net you up to 15" of drop from your doorsill. This two-tiered non-skid step system not only allows you to climb safely and easily into your vehicle, but it also gives you a convenient step for accessing your rooftop cargo.
A single rotary motor and all of the requisite electronics are completely shielded within the main housing, totally protected from dirt, grime, and other debris. These steps are specifically designed for an easy installation and require no drilling whatsoever. They simply bolt into your factory drilled holes and easily plug directly into your battery. backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.