- Give your truck serious towing power with the XDC Extra Duty Class Receiver Hitch
- Built for an impressive 15,000-pound towing capacity (16,000 with a weight distribution hitching system)
- 1,500-Pound max tongue weight (1,600 lbs. with weight distribution)
- The XDC Hitch has a higher capacity than standard Class V Hitches, yet still has a standard 2" square receiver opening
- Like all they, the XDC Hitch is custom-designed to your exact truck for a great fit
- Super-durable carbide Black powder-coat finish is designed to stand up to heavy-duty, frequent towing and resist rust and scratches
- Back of the receiver tube is open, making it easy to clean and keep free of debris
- Unlike other heavy duty hitches, there's no need for a bulky and cumbersome 4" x 4" main body
- Precision robotic welds for maximum strength and a super-accurate fit
- Lifetime Warranty
The new Extra Duty Class (XDC) Receiver Hitch is built for superior strength for your heavy-duty towing needs. Its whopping 15,000 pound towing capacity rates even higher than standard Class V hitches while maintaining a standard 2" square receiver for use of all of your ball mounts and accessories. Every it is fully custom-designed to your exact truck or SUV for a perfect fit with optimal strength and looks.
The XDC Extra Duty Class Receiver Hitch is designed for durability as well as strength. Its robotic welds ensure excellent structural strength with an accurate fit. Every XDC it goes through a mechanical de-scaling and chemical bath treatment and is finished with a flawless and durable carbide black powder-coat. This makes for a great-looking hitch that resists rust and stands up to the rigors of consistent, heavy-duty towing.
Don't trust an everyday hitch with your huge towing demands - give your truck or SUV the high strength and tough performance of a Extra Duty Class Receiver Hitch. Your it is backed with a Lifetime Warranty.