- Stop slop, stones, mud, and more to protect your truck or SUV with Liners Mud Flaps
- 12" Wide impact resistant rubber stops dirt, grime, and debris dead in their tracks
- Stylish Steel accents available – or stick with an unadorned Matte Black
- Simple installation requires no drilling on some models
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you spend a lot of time in your truck or SUV, the open road is your playground. Unfortunately, the open road is often covered in dirt, dust, and grime that will splatter across your rig, as well as rocks and stones that can cause permanent damage. But never fear, you can tear it up on the road (or off of it) and keep your glistening exterior clean and unscathed when you have Liners Mud Flaps.
A girthy 12” width gives your Liners Mud Flaps plenty of area to knock down flying hazards and grime. The impact resistant rubber material will stop everything from pebbles to larger stones, keeping your rig's finish not only clean but dent and scratch free. Front and rear mounting flaps are available to bring protection to either end of your ride, or both.
Installation is quick and easy, and for many models will require no drilling at all. All of the necessary hardware is included to get these bad boys on and get your rig back on the road in no time. These mud flaps are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.