- Mud Flaps keep mud, rocks, and debris from kicking out of your wheel well and damaging your finish
- Heavy duty rubber backing
- Stiffeners and weights keep your dually truck mud flaps from flying up in the wind
- All mounting brackets and installation hardware included with your Mud Flaps
- Your dually Mud Flaps measure 24" wide x 19" tall
- Some minor drilling may be required for installation
- Rear only - sold in pairs
Don't let rocks and mud ruin your truck's paint job! Keep those hazards at bay with Mud Flaps. These flaps are built with heavy duty rubber and a covering that provides tough performance and tough looks to match.
Mud Flaps form an impenetrable barrier that keeps gravel and sludge contained within your wheel wells. The heavy rubber base is backed with aluminum weights as well as stiffeners to keep your truck mud flaps hanging down behind your wheel instead of flapping up in the wind.
Your Mud Flaps come with all the brackets and mounting hardware you need for a complete, reliable installation. Some minor drilling may be required for installation. Sold in pairs for the rear only.
Note: Mud Flaps for '03-'06 Dodge Trucks feature a special design and size and do not require mounting brackets or stiffeners. Minor drilling required for installation.