- For a truck with monster tires, get monster protection with Liners Mud Flaps
- Durable 18 gauge Steel brackets – roomy enough for enormous tires
- Available with Matte Black or Stainless Steel tops – Black or Stainless weights
- All installation hardware included
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
So your truck is a mighty mammoth on wheels. You put your vehicle to work, and you've got the beastly tires to get the job done. The problem you may have noticed is that those monster tires can give your truck a monster mud bath. Liners Mud Flaps were designed with your truck in mind, providing the ultimate protection for the meanest of tires.
An 18 gauge Steel bracket makes room for even the mightiest of tires, ensuring that your flaps are there to catch all the dirt, mud, and grime you can throw at them. While a little drilling may be required, these flaps go on easy, and stay in place. Take on mud, gravel, or anything else the open road throws your way – without putting your truck, or anything you may be towing, in harm's way.
Liners Mud Flaps come in your choice of three different styles – a Matte Black top and weight for a solid Black look, polished Stainless Steel top and weight for a shiny chrome flair, or a Black top with Stainless Steel weight for the best of both worlds. All of your necessary installation hardware is included and backs these with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.