- Make sure your exhaust doesn't ruin your mud guard by using a Mud Flap Heat Shield
- For use on custom, non-GM trucks using Mud Flaps with custom exhaust
- Stainless steel plate protects flap rubber from exhaust heat
- Protects up to 250 degrees
- Plate design localizes, deflects heat
- Easy installation
If you've modified the exit location of your exhaust, you might need to protect the rubber in your Mud Flaps. Do so with the Mud Flap Heat Shield.
This mechanism could not be more simple: a stainless steel plate attaches to your flap's rubber and defends them against elevated exhaust temperatures. By concentrating and deflecting this exhaust heat, the Mud Flap Heat Shield preserves your flap integrity for years and years. Easy to install, they'll easily handle exhaust temps up to 250 degrees!
You've made the investment to protect your favorite equipment, so be sure that protection lasts. Make sure nothing happens to your towing mud guard system with a Mud Flap Heat Shield.